A Hair-raising Experience

Decisions, decisions... choosing the dollies hair will make all the difference to the final character. It's about the style,  the texture, and even whether it's going to be embroidered, knit, or crocheted on to the head. I decided on a playful, fluffy style, with super-soft yarn, to give her a childlike, almost fantasy-creature look...á la Narnia! With this style she could become a childs playmate...or a decor piece. 


Decisions, decisions...


She finally went with the creamy yarn...

I'm glad, because I'm already planning a little caramel skinned friend for her😘


My new yarns arrived, after quite a search online, the skin tones are lovely! I'm already seeing a whole tribe of little people... 

 " Even all the hairs on your head are numbered. So do not be afraid; you are more valuable ..."
Matthew 10:29-31 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing Beauty in the Ordinary Things

Putting on a good face

Twins!